What a mobile monitoring tower can be used for
As a security system (remote monitoring) or site lighting system - the main use of the mast.
As part of the security system at various guarded or housing estate car parks - intended to help secure and monitor these areas.
At festivals, concerts, and all outdoor events - needed in areas requiring temporary supervision.
As an adjunct to the monitoring system, it can be used by border services, municipal police, and the military, as well as for nature observation or at airports/local aeroclubs.
What can it be used for
- Lighting installation
- Weather station
- Measuring probes
- Photographic equipment
- Surveillance cameras
- Antenna mast, radio, internet
We are a manufacturer of the mobile
mTower with telescopic masts for the assembly of the following:
- surveillance cameras
- warning systems
- photographic equipment
- lighting installations in construction sites, car parks, concerts, festivals
- probe systems
- weather stations
- and also, for example, as antenna/radio/internet masts
The mTower features include:
- stable construction resistant to external conditions
- mast maximum height of 6.5 m
- mast load capacity of up to 100 kg
- resistant to wind speeds of up to 100 km/h
- compact design for easy relocation
- lockable housing for safe storage of control systems
- ideal advertising space
- manual control for long-term operation and reliability in all conditions
- solid base for structural stability